Date:      Mon, 11 Aug 2003 08:59:27 -0500
From:      "Chris Collins" <collins@collins-ca.com>
To:        "freebsd-gnome" <freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Nautilus Associations Not Saving

Hello

Sorry My question might be a repeat but a quick google search turned up no
answer for me.

I am having trouble getting the file association to save properly in gnome2.
When I select the path/exec file the path part does not save. Them when I
2xclick the associated files it does not work. Gives a error no installed
viewer ect.

So I figured there might be a problem saving path info so I also tried
putting the association program in the path. I am still having no luck.

Does anybody have any ideas?

Thanks
Chris