Date:      Thu, 08 Oct 1998 18:15:26 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SRM/ARC/AlphaBIOS/MILO

In message <199810082037.NAA00452@dingo.cdrom.com> Mike Smith writes:
: Warner's references last night actually include a very comprehensive
: interface definition for ARC.  We can probably work with this.

I just posted the pointer that I sent to Mike last night.  The ADK
seems *VERY* complete.  Lots of docs on how to do all kinds of, ummm,
interesting things from the ARC BIOS as well as some libraries and
such.

I personally would love to have an ARC loader that worked on both MIPS
and Alpha machines :-)

Warner