Date:      Tue, 27 Feb 2001 17:01:13 +1100
From:      jesse reynolds <jesse@va.com.au>
To:        "Josh Paetzel" <jpaetzel@hutchtel.net>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        <nigel@4trak.net>
Subject:   Re: hardware fault or software problem? (machine freezes)

At 10:01 PM -0600 27/2/01, Josh Paetzel wrote:
> [...]

Hmmm. Yes I can probably do that. I have very limited time though. If
I was to get a PCI promise card, what would I do then? Would I be
disabling the onboard promise controller in BIOS? ...

do you think the read errors are related to the crashing?

Cheers

Jesse
--
       Jesse Reynolds - Virtual Artists Pty Ltd - http://www.va.com.au

     Email: jesse (at) va.com.au            > Web Hosting
     Phone: +61 8 8223 2288                 > Streaming Media Hosting
         ?: http://jesse.va.com.au          > Telehousing / Colocation
                                            > Internet Application Design

          "This is the time, and this is the record of the time. "