Date:      Mon, 06 Nov 2000 15:48:58 -0500
From:      Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
To:        "Brian J. McGovern" <bmcgover@cisco.com>
Cc:        qa@FreeBSD.ORG, jkh@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ISO Snapshots ?

At 03:48 PM 11/6/00 -0500, Brian J. McGovern wrote:
>Well, I'm just the lowly QA guy... What you're asking is a Release
>Engineering issue. I haven't heard of a test-ISO image yet, but I would
>strongly encourage one if there is time. It is a nice thing to be able to
>test the full set of install and package features before the release.

I am just a lowly admin I assure you :-)  However, I do have time this week
to install any ISO snaps on 3 machines I am sending out to customers,
including 2 different RAID cards (mylex as well as 3ware).  I normally
would do it off releng4 and floppy, but I would be happy to try off an ISO
and be a little more 'documentationish' throughout the process.