Date:      Tue, 03 Dec 2002 19:21:39 -0700
From:      Lyndon Nerenberg <lyndon@orthanc.ab.ca>
To:        Garance A Drosihn <drosih@rpi.edu>
Cc:        NAKAJI Hiroyuki <nakaji@tutrp.tut.ac.jp>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: pw_user.c change for samba (& perl scripts!)

>>I can't find any shell script 'adduser' in
>>http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/
>>Where can I find it?

I'm not sure about the one Terry (?) mentioned, but I have a shell
replacement for adduser that's 98% complete. There's one remaining
bug. I wasn't going to say anything until I had rmuser done as well
(it's not, yet). If people are interested I clean up the adduser
part and put it up for FTP. (FWIW, my version front-ends pw, and
takes it's policy from pw.conf.)

--lyndon