Date:      Tue, 28 Sep 1999 10:33:49 -0500
From:      "Alejandro Ramirez" <ales@megared.net.mx>
To:        "Langa Kentane" <evablunted@earthling.net>, "FreeBSD" <Freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Send mail & DNS problem [newbie]

Hi,

    You have to tell both DNS & Sendmail that they will accept mail for an
specific domain.

In DNS, you create an MX record pointing to the server you want to receive
mail for this domain.
In Sendmail you have to edit the /etc/sendmail.cw file and add the domain
name for this server to accept mail from that specific domain.
Then reload your services, for BIND try "ndc reload" and for Sendmail try
"killall -HUP sendmail".
Do the same for each domain you want this server to receive mail.

Have Fun...

Ales