Date:      Mon, 25 Feb 2002 13:03:26 -0800
From:      72yan M <freedom@72oot.net>
To:        deanb@unm.edu, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ibm serveraid driver questions

Hello,

The Adaptec 7895 should be aic0. You could look at Intel.com for any
bios/firmware upgrades for the Motherboard. I know that the l440GX+ does not
require the update, but it does improve the reliability.

Also check that the HardDrives are hooked up to the SCSI connector and that
any other devices, are on a seperate channel.  SCSI will default to the
slowest device on the channel.

The error you are getting is that "no drives were found for the install"?

72yan M