Date:      Wed, 4 Dec 2013 10:34:38 +0800
From:      Tek Wiz <tx2023@gmail.com>
To:        Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org" <freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Channel interference scan and manual selection
References:  <CAC6a1Dh_vwAMNucd%2BFBB-3CFKpmW3SCRwBrLZfCv%2BaL5=SoJ2Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAJ-VmonK6zp0tDaeKZatDwu=pr6RKzFC=An5YnVMc3XK1oeNUQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAC6a1DiPrA%2BksO%2BLQu%2BcRgB0jYnz=BcFfMBCmFaiF316OieOxw@mail.gmail.com> <CAJ-VmomMXfPxVJLkvUS4=VDe_oiCNgbXa7Aj=E9QkYHJ=gtUag@mail.gmail.com> <CAC6a1Djg%2BPAvhwmnYBgHX=PqU9-aK-1k9po%2Biz6yi-Cx0dw5aw@mail.gmail.com> <CAJ-Vmonn2LKYWTk9CrPYtOGhw9piFKSnqsYOb8KbjM7LayrdyQ@mail.gmail.com>

compex wpj344