Date:      Tue, 27 Apr 1999 22:01:08 +1000
From:      "Chris Knight" <chris@aims.com.au>
To:        <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        <dshaw@jabberwocky.com>
Subject:   RE: VPN

Howdy,
	There's a PPTP server project for Linux called PoPToP
(http://www.moretonbay.com/vpn/pptp.html). It's covered by the GNU license.
There's also a PPTP client for Linux
(http://www.pdos.lcs.mit.edu/~cananian/Projects/PPTP/), which is also
covered by the GNU license. I don't know of any efforts in porting these to
FreeBSD though.

Regards,
Chris Knight
Systems Officer
AIMS Independent Computer Professionals
Tel: +61 3 6334 6664  Fax: +61 3 6331 7032  Mob: +61 419 528 795
Web: http://www.aims.com.au