Date:      Sat, 9 Nov 2013 14:04:23 -0600
From:      DNN DIRECT <marketing@dnndirect.com>
To:        Freebsd Ia64 <freebsd-ia64@freebsd.org>
Subject:   [VIDEO] From $120k in debt to fast millionaire

This email contains graphics, so if you don't see them, view it in your browser (
http://www.dnndirect.com/index.php?option=com_acymailing&ctrl=archive&task=view&mailid=49&key=c46b811cda2c1bb2638ca6428e8f55be&subid=259917-064f688731bd29cc9ca92106171c5fe2
).

But that doesn't apply to Mind Movies co-founder, host of The
Inspiration Show and author of Never in Your Wildest Dreams,
Natalie Ledwell.

She bares it all in this video right here ( http://www.mindmovies.com/ultimatesuccess/prosperity.php?18668 ).

Today, Natalie is successful, confident, healthy and taking
inspired action every single day.

But just 5 years ago…

She was buried under $120,000 in credit card debt, was
struggling with her weight and was just feeling unhappy
and unfulfilled with life in general.

But once she discovered that it was her limiting beliefs
that were holding her back from having the abundant and
fulfilling lifestyle she desired...

Everything changed, and FAST! ( http://www.mindmovies.com/ultimatesuccess/prosperity.php?18668 ) Find out how right here (
http://www.mindmovies.com/ultimatesuccess/prosperity.php?18668 )

Today, Natalie travels the world helping to empower others
to live passionate, happy and abundant lives.

Can you imagine how amazing that would feel?

Going from a life of struggle and strife, to a life that has no
time or money constraints?

If you'd like to learn Natalie's 'how-to' secrets, so you can follow
in her footsteps...

Click here to get access to her free tell-all video! ( http://www.mindmovies.com/ultimatesuccess/prosperity.php?18668 )

I don't want to give away too much and spoil the surprise,
but one thing Natalie will reveal is how to figure out if you
have a Prosperity or a Poverty Consciousness, RIGHT NOW.

I hope you enjoy this video as much as I did!

Sheesh, talk about revealing… ( http://www.mindmovies.com/ultimatesuccess/prosperity.php?18668 )

Rafal

P.S. If some unsettling emotions come to the surface for you
during this video, please DON'T worry!

Just go with it, it will really open up new opportunities for you
when it comes to money. Plus there's an amazing surprise
in store for you too…

Get free instant access to this eye-popping vid here ( http://www.mindmovies.com/ultimatesuccess/prosperity.php?18668 ) < ---Click!

* Please also check our new natural herbs brand www.BeautyAndJoy.com ( http://www.mindmovies.com/ultimatesuccess/prosperity.php?18668 ), 100% natural
herbs, no chemicals. FDA and GMP approved

* Software development company - www.dnndirect.com ( http://www.dnndirect.com/ ) - we setup ecommerce solution for your business, low setup fee

Connect with us and leave a comment or 2 to show me you're still around :)

This e-mail was sent to you because you are a valued Zikbay or partner's website member. If you wish to change your email preferences, or unsubscribe
click here now (
http://www.dnndirect.com/index.php?subid=259917&option=com_acymailing&ctrl=user&task=out&mailid=49&key=064f688731bd29cc9ca92106171c5fe2 ). Thanks!

To ensure that the email we send you ends up in your inbox, and isn't mistakenly sent to the junk folder, please whitelist our email address, which is
marketing@dnndirect.com ( mailto:%20marketing@dnndirect.com ).
Also, if you find email from marketing@dnndirect.com ( mailto:%20marketing@dnndirect.com ) in your spam or junk folder, please take that opportunity
to tell your mail program that it is not spam by hitting the "not spam", "not junk" or similar button, as that will train your program to whitelist
it.
If you're using Outlook, Thunderbird, or Mac Mail, click here to see your instructions (
http://mindmoviesmail.com/link.php?M=523597&N=4326&LH=378f4867896d06621a834aabe03e3391&L=264&F=H ).

Gmail Whitelist Instructions

* First, if you find email from DNN Direct in your Gmail spam folder, select our email and click the "Not Spam" button

* Otherwise, open an email that you have received from DNN Direct

* Click on the little down-pointing-triangle-arrow next to "Reply" in the upper right part of your screen.

* Click "Add Mind Movies to Contacts list"

Zikbay | Level 33 Interchange 21 | 399 Sukhumvit Road |North Klongtoey | Wattana | Bangkok | 10110 | THAILAND | www.Zikbay.com