Date:      Sat, 25 Nov 2000 12:16:41 -0500
From:      "James E. Eads" <tatzlwurm@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   3com 3CXFE575BT can't get it to work.

I have been having problems getting this to work.  I am have two laptops
that are the same Toshiba 4025CDT's one with FreeBSD 5.0 the other with
FreeBSD 4.0 neither one picks up this card.  The card shows up in visual
config mode(on boot up) as irq 11(unassigned, which I assign). I compiled a
Kernel to match this setting and I get "ed0: device not configured" on boot
up.  How can I get this card to work?  Are there any drivers for this card?