Date:      Tue, 22 Feb 2000 23:31:34 -0500
From:      "C J Michaels" <cjm2@earthling.net>
To:        "Clarence Brown" <clabrown@granitepost.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Samba, smbsh, smbfs, w/ FreeBSD3.4

I'm not replying to this whole message.  But, if you are looking to be able
to MOUNT smb (windows) shares on the FreeBSD box, than you'll want to
install the sharity-light port.  /usr/ports/net/sharity-light.

I would suggest going somewhere, such as deja.com, and searching through
comp.protocols.smb for the answer to your other question.

-Chris

P.S. Just a suggestion, but check what interfaces= is set to in your config
file.