Date:      Fri, 13 Sep 1996 13:19:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@freebsd.org (Satoshi Asami)
To:        xiao@nortel.ca
Cc:        chuckr@glue.umd.edu, FreeBSD-Ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: re:cxterm

 * I have run it on my box. There is only one small tweak to get it
 * work(a type conflict? Can not recall.). I also have celvis and
 * cless. I have only done reading and deleting, not inputting. It
 * seems work ok but I have not played with it a lot. Tell me what
 * you want. I will do it.

I think Chuck just wanted someone to test it. :)

 * >I need someone who reads/writes Chinese to test a port of cxterm, the
 * >Chinese version of xterm.  This would just be for functionality, I have
 * >the code compiling nicely, all the port mechanics like I want them (this
 * >is David O'Brien's port, modified somewhat).

Chuck, why don't you just put it in the ports collection?  I'm sure
there will be more than enough people checking it once it's in there.

If you want me to create the framework (chinese/Makefile, sup
collections etc.) first, just ask.

Satoshi