Date:      Mon, 4 Sep 2006 14:19:36 +0300
From:      Ion-Mihai "IOnut" Tetcu <itetcu@FreeBSD.org>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   intrested in maintaining a "sane C++ wrapper for MySQL" port ?

--Sig_aW7Gn6iUgGQ3qHRYVu_mKe1

Hi,

I "own" a PR for a new port PR which the submitter doesn't want to
maintain it. If you are interested please drop me an email. I will
close the PR in a few days if nobody wants the port.

ports/97275 : New port: databases/mysqlwrapped, sane C++ wrapper for
MySQL:  http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=3Dports/97275

Thanks,

--=20

Love sometimes expresses itself in sacrifice.
		-- Kirk, "Metamorphosis", stardate 3220.3