Date:      Tue, 16 Apr 1996 19:14:09 +1000 (EST)
From:      Julian Jenkins <kaveman@magna.com.au>
To:        Thomas Gellekum <thomas@ghpc8.ihf.rwth-aachen.de>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: spice3f4 port

On Mon, 15 Apr 1996, Thomas Gellekum wrote:

> Julian Jenkins wrote:
> > On Sun, 31 Mar 1996, Julian Jenkins wrote:
> >
> > > I have completed my port of spice3f4 and placed it in
> > > incoming/spice.tar.gz on ftp.freebsd.org.
> >
> > Update:
> > After realiseing that I had made a few silly mistakes, like forgetting to
> > install manpages and not ensuring that the permissions on the installed
> > files were correct, a new version resides in spice.tar.gz2
>
> I'm on this one.
>
> It's ready to commit. However, I want to wait until I get some
> information on usage conditions from software@eecs.berkeley.edu.

I have been looking at this too, but the best I could find without
actually emailing anybody was at :

http://www.eecs.berkeley.edu/ILP/Catalog/index.html

where they have a link to their "Research Software License Agreement"
which dosent make it clear what actual software it really applies to.
Spice can be found for $US250 off one of these links also.

Kaveman
kaveman@magna.com.au