Date:      Thu, 30 Nov 2000 20:50:27 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
To:        Robert Watson <rwatson@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        audit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Solicitation for auditing process announcement

Well, that describes what I thought the audit list was supposed to be.

obligation to review things sent to audit@. That comes from the 'review on
demand' phrase.

However, your usage of 'drive-by commit' sounds to me that the audit@ list is
more like a get out of jail free card .... I was just curious what you meant
by the 'demand' portion. Really, just an idle question as I ponder which one
of my 8 different projects to desultorily whack on some more tonite.