Date:      Sun, 1 Jun 2008 22:20:04 GMT
From:      Jos Backus <jos@catnook.com>
To:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: kern/124174: Panic after installing audio/oss on an Asus A8N-SLI Premium mobo

The following reply was made to PR kern/124174; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Jos Backus <jos@catnook.com>
To: Remko Lodder <remko@FreeBSD.org>
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org, jkim@freebsd.org
Subject: Re: kern/124174: Panic after installing audio/oss on an Asus
	A8N-SLI Premium mobo
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 15:18:22 -0700

 On Sun, Jun 01, 2008 at 10:51:51PM +0200, Remko Lodder wrote:
 > OK great! Thanks for the information!! Nice and fast fix ;-)

 Yeah. I've seen some reports of eventual lockups with this change but things
 have been working okay for a few hours now.

 > I suppose we can close the PR on our end?

 Sure. It's been reported on the vendor's website here:

     http://4front-tech.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2718

 If anything pops up on the FreeBSD side I'll submit a a followup.