Date:      Mon, 22 Apr 2002 19:34:57 -0500
From:      "Adam M Ryan" <adam@powersurge.net>
To:        "mpd" <mpd@rochester.rr.com>
Cc:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: procmail and spamassissan

I have tried all the options and changing the chmod of the dir, still
procmail doesn't work with SA.

I have sendmail running, procmail installed as well as SA, could it be a
problem that the actual mail doesn't reside in the /home/user dir?  Do I
need anything special in the .procmail dir?

With my new files:

p5@riptide[~]# cat .procmailrc
VERBOSE=no
MAILDIR=$HOME/mail