Date:      Wed, 2 Apr 1997 10:30:32 +0800 (WST)
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@obiwan.aceonline.com.au>
To:        "Daniel O'Callaghan" <danny@panda.hilink.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: NIS

> > Check out IPFilter, it has a transparent proxying feature just like Linux.
> > Our terminal servers / user machines all run Linux, and all the rest
> > (Proxy, gateway, fileserver) run FreeBSD.
>
> Darren only supplies an example FTP-GW transparent proxy.  How have you
> done the http proxy?  Care to share?  Please!

Unfortunately I haven't tried it myself..
However you *COULD* try the linux http transparent proxy ..
grab a copy via anon ftp from wombat.omen.com.au in /pub/other.linux.stuff
.

(FYI I am going to try the FreeBSD filter probably tomorrow:)

--
Adrian Chadd			| UNIX, MS-DOS and Windows ...
<adrian@psinet.net.au>		| (also known as the Good, the bad and the