Date:      Tue, 01 Oct 2002 13:54:13
From:      "MR. DANJUMA YUSUF" <danyusuf300@spinfinder.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Urgent Assistance & Investment

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL & URGENT.

 I am a native of Cape Town in
 South Africa and I am an Executive Accountant with
 the South Africa MINISTRY OF MINERAL AND ENERGY
 First and foremost, I apologized using this medium to
 reach you for a transaction/business of this
 magnitude, but this is due to Confidentiality and prompt access
reposed on this medium.

 I have decided to seek a confidential
 co-operation with you in the execution of the deal
 described Hereunder for the benefit of all parties
 and hope you will keep it as a top secret because of the
 nature of this transaction.

 Within the Department of Mining & Natural Resources
 where I work as an Executive Accountant and with the
 cooperation of four other top officials, we have in
 our possession as overdue payment bills totaling
 Fifteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand U. S.
 Dollars ($15,500,000.) which we want to transfer
 abroad with the assistance and cooperation of a
 foreign company/individual to receive the said fund
 on our behalf or a reliable foreign non-company account
 to receive such funds. More so, we are handicapped in
 the circumstances, as the South Africa Civil Service
 Code of Conduct does not allow us to operate offshore
 account hence your importance in the whole
 transaction.
 This amount $15.5m represents the balance of the
 total contract value executed on behalf of my Department by
 a foreign contracting firm, which we the officials
 over-invoiced deliberately. Though the actual
 contract cost have been paid to the original contractor,
 leaving the balance in the Tune of the said amount
 which we have in principles gotten approval to remit
 by Key tested Telegraphic Transfer (K.T.T) to any
 foreign bank account you will provide by filing in an
 application through the Justice Ministry here in
 South Africa for the transfer of rights and privileges of
 the former contractor to you.

 I have the authority of my partners involved to
 propose that should you be willing to assist us in
 the transaction, your share of the sum will be 25% of the
 $15.5 million, 70% for us and 5% for taxation and
 miscellaneous expenses. The business itself is 100%
 safe, on your part provided you treat it with utmost
 secrecy and confidentiality. Also your area of
 specialization is not a hindrance to the successful
 execution of this transaction. I have reposed my
 confidence in you and hope that you will not
 disappoint me. Endeavor to contact me immediately my
 e-mail address whether or not you are
 interested in this deal. If you are not, it will enable me scout
 for another foreign partner to carry out this deal I want
 to assure you that my partners and myself are in a
 position to make the payment of this claim possible
 provided you can give us a very strong Assurance and
 guarantee that our share will be secured and please
 remember to treat this matter as very confidential
 matter, because we will not comprehend with any form
 of exposure as we are still in active Government
 Service and remember once again that time is of the
 essence in this business.
 I wait in anticipation of your fullest co-operation.

 Yours faithfully,

 DANJUMA YUSUF

Please, direct all resopnd to Email: danyusuf700@spinfinder