Date:      Sat, 8 Mar 2014 11:31:20 -0500
From:      Joe Nosay <superbisquit@gmail.com>
To:        Devin Teske <dteske@freebsd.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD Hackers <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>, Eugene Grosbein <eugen@grosbein.net>
Subject:   Re: How do I create a cloned interface when there is no static connection?
References:  <CA%2BWntOsoNMF5rd=j2qbtnVv6-6709R7JqPH7j6vzwkqwrA_=GQ@mail.gmail.com> <53181410.1030107@freebsd.org> <CA%2BWntOtphdnTRdks%2Bwe1Nx68CXjaz_u1S1JFm%2BfdKc7X6Qro%2BA@mail.gmail.com> <5318B836.7040301@grosbein.net> <19cd01cf3974$dffa5bf0$9fef13d0$@FreeBSD.org> <CA%2BWntOsP_eXL2Lzk2=sJzP-Wrzk1kQ2tzVyp6MinKCFsfyf0Tw@mail.gmail.com> <1a1801cf39d4$1155a830$3400f890$@FreeBSD.org> <CA%2BWntOufpjMduaK8w2Noyz=XQ7m6GDa_QwJvjxqj48kGs1yo9A@mail.gmail.com> <CA%2BWntOtt6NjisDJD5xgyUuUBYpK0p_ycZicOo1rSqS6TsM4kEg@mail.gmail.com> <CA%2BWntOsWd-pz9dYjRn1kirhAYYpm7ZEz4CGdYQphbueFU9pjaQ@mail.gmail.com>

On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 10:52 PM, Joe Nosay <superbisquit@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 10:37 PM, Joe Nosay <superbisquit@gmail.com> wrote:

I have the start and stop commands incorrectly set up. Do I need the
commands or are they automatic?