Date:      Tue, 30 Nov 1999 23:48:34 +0200
From:      Eddie Aronovich <eddiea@math.tau.ac.il>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Certification

Hello,

	I am the manager of the computer unit of the Math & CS faculty in
Tel-Aviv univ. in Israel. I prepared some courses in order to build a
training & certification school in Israel. I am a lecturer in several
institusions. I made a meeting with some of the managers of those schools
and we want together to teach and test for BSD certifications. Please let me
know if you are interested. In any case please don't forward this mail to
Israel because we want it to remain confidential until after our PR promote
it.

Thanks,
Eddie