Date:      Tue, 05 Nov 1996 21:34:06 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Veggy Vinny <richardc@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
Cc:        Charles Henrich <henrich@crh.cl.msu.edu>, Bill Fenner <fenner@parc.xerox.com>, freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   GUS stuff ... Re: Multimedia Kit?

Hi,

I don't have a lot of time to devot to the GUS stuff . Basically,
right now the GUS PnP driver is just the old gus driver plus GUS PnP
support what I am trying to do in my spare time is to wrap up the driver
so others can use it for utilities such as vat.

There is no current support for  the ROM patches , sorry..

The current job is just simply taking up all my time and then some.

	Amancio