Date:      Mon, 10 Sep 2001 23:21:18 -0500
From:      GB Clark II <gclarkii@vsservices.com>
To:        Brennan Stehling <brennan@offwhite.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Guide to migrating from perl5.005->perl5.6?

On Monday 10 September 2001 22:17, Brennan Stehling wrote:
> Marc,
>
> Did you ever get a reply on this question?  I am also looking to upgrade
> to 5.6 as I am unable to upgrade or install various CPAN modules which
> want a more recent version.
Brennan,

Check the mailing list archive.  I just did a upgrade like this last night.  I
was getting tired of the way it wanted to install 5.6.1 for me everytime I
went to install libnet or something...:)

Marc is the send of the email in question.

GB

--
GB Clark II             | Roaming FreeBSD Admin
gclarkii@VSServices.COM | General Geek