Date:      Sat, 23 Feb 2002 08:21:08 -0700
From:      "Jan L. Peterson" <jlp@softhome.net>
To:        Andy Sparrow <spadger@best.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: crashes on 4.5-RELEASE

spadger> i)	You use UNION? Wow :)

I don't actually use union... must have just missed removing it when I
went through GENERIC to make my conf. :-)

spadger> ii)	Does your sound work with that 'pcm' line?

Yes, sound works fine.  I have snd_maestro3_load="YES" in /boot/
loader.conf, as well.

I don't know if sound still works after suspend/resume, since I don't
usually do that.

I'll have to look at your conf after next week, since I'm out of the
office and don't have access to the new box until I get back.  Thanks
for sending it.

	-jan-
--
Jan L. Peterson