Date:      04 Aug 2000 11:42:49 +0200
From:      Roland Jesse <jesse@mail.CS.Uni-Magdeburg.De>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Inlude header files in math/vtk/pkg/PLIST

To whomever is maintaining the math/vtk port:

Wouldn't it be very useful to install the vtk header files in addition
to the pure libraries?

I was just going to add a port for a vtk-Qt widget but that would
require the header files. In addition, I (personally) don't deem the
port that useful when one cannot use it to develop applications.

        Roland

P.S. Why is the port listed in math/vtk and not graphics/vtk? It is
     the _Visualization_ Toolkit.

P.P.S. I am currently not subscribed to -ports and would therefore
     appreciate a Cc.