Date:      Sun, 14 Feb 1999 17:50:07 -0500 (EST)
From:      Richard Stanaford <richard@nova.eri.net>
To:        Ted Spradley <tsprad@set.spradley.tmi.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problems compiling Kernel..

I found the problem..  This is the first SCSI system that I have built a
kernel for and I forgot line

  controller      scbus0

which contains all the base SCSI code, if I am not mistaken.. DOH!  I also
forgot

  controller      atkbdc0

which is why I was getting the syscons.o stuff.. *sigh*  Oh well, you
learn something new everyday. :-)

Thanks to those that responded.

-Richard.