Date:      Mon, 21 Jan 2002 19:33:17 -0600
From:      "Bob Giesen" <BobGiesen@earthlink.net>
To:        "Doug Reynolds" <mav@wastegate.net>, "freebsd-questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Linksys LNE10TX v4.1, FreeBSD v3.2

   Well, I just tried it, and it didn't seem to do anything.  (Nothing in
dmesg or ifconfig -a...)  I didn't see anything in /sys/pci that looked like
it should be an option, either.  (I'm guessing I'd find an if_dc.c file, or
something like that, along w/ an associated header file.)
   I did another search on Google and found the dc(4) man page, which stated
that that driver first appeared in FreeBSD in v4.0.  Does anyone know if it
will work in 3.2 -- and, if it can (or even might), where I can find the
driver's source (other than in a full-blown 4.x download), so that I might
give it a try?
   Thanks, again.
- Bob