Date:      Fri, 04 Dec 1998 13:15:47 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Robert Withrow <witr@rwwa.com>
Cc:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>, Florin Nicolescu <fnicoles@pcnet.pcnet.ro>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG (FreeBSD-hackers)
Subject:   Re: multiple keyboard support

In message <199811301511.KAA13684@spooky.rwwa.com> Robert Withrow writes:
: Along the same lines, does anyone know of a "keyboard eliminator" or
: a "dummy keyboard" that will allow me to make headless systems with
: motherboards who's bioses insist on having a keyboard to boot?

I've also seen them advertised in the back of Ciruit Cellar for approx
$50.  Parts for a PIC version would by $15.

Warner