Date:      Mon, 10 Jun 2002 15:07:11 +0200
From:      Andy Sporner <sporner@nentec.de>
To:        Ferruccio Vitale <freebsd@cs.tin.it>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: kernel thread

My fault.  I am using 5.0

Try this:

man shutdown_kproc

There was some name changes as shown:

HISTORY
     The kproc_start() function first appeared in FreeBSD 2.2.  The
     kproc_shutdown(), kthread_create(), kthread_exit(), kthread_resume(),
     kthread_suspend(), and kthread_suspend_check() functions were
introduced
     in FreeBSD 4.0.  Prior to FreeBSD 5.0, the kproc_shutdown(),
     kthread_resume(), kthread_suspend(), and kthread_suspend_check() func-
     tions were named shutdown_kproc(), resume_kproc(),
shutdown_kproc(), and
     kproc_suspend_loop(), respectively.

Sorry about that...  Hope this helps...

ANdy