Date:      Thu, 28 Dec 2006 09:18:16 -0500
From:      "steve" <steve@digitalbluesky.net>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   cron not running

It has been a long time since I've had to post for help, so forgive me if
this question is misplaced or stupid.

I have a freebsd server running at home now for years with no problems.
Over the  years it has been rebooted a few times either on purpose or do to
things like power failures.  It has always started up without problems.  On
the 12/27 I shut down the server so I could physically clean the server (was
getting kinda gross with dust balls and stuff).  It started up no problems
but rather curiously the cron service does not seem to be processing any
jobs now.

I am not sure where to go about figuring out what the problem is or how to
fix it.  I would greatly appreciate any help or guidance from people here on
this issue.

Steve
www.digitalbluesky.net