Date:      Tue, 18 Jan 2000 07:36:14 -0800
From:      "Jeremy" <slicetech@xsspeed.net>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   internet gateway setup using NATD

Dear Sir or Madam,
	I am currently trying to set up an internet gateway for my satellite
internet connection.  I have been trying to make this work for the past 5
days to no avail.
	I am wondering if it is possible for you to forward me a "default" or
"generic" configuration for a NATD internet gateway.
I would need rc.conf, rc.firewall, and any other file modifications that
would be absolutely necessary.  No firewall is needed at this time, I can
add that in later.
	I have a P1 166MHz running FreeBSD 3.2Stable, with 2 Network cards (a DLink
10BaseT as ed1, and a 3Com Etherlink III as ep0), the internet connection
can be connected to either card and requires little or no configuration.
	I know its a stretch, but the man hours spent trying to make this work are
beginning to add up.

Thanks,
Jeremy Briggs