Date:      Wed, 17 Sep 1997 13:22:18 +0200
From:      Miroslav Kes <mira@rockwell.cz>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   xfig crashes when exporting to JPEG or GIF

Hello World !

I have installed xfig-3.1.4 as one of packges from CDROM FreeBSD 2.2.2 .
When I try to export .fig to the GIF or JPEG format xfig exits and dumps
core. I have checked mailing lists but I didn't find anything
appropriate. When I run pkg_info to list installed packages there are
following packages related to the xfig shown:
xpm-3.4
jpeg-6a
transfig-3.1.2

Does anybody have some tips how to solve this problem ?

Thanks

	Mira

|                     Miroslav Kes                        |
| Rockwell Automation Ltd.   | tel.:   (+420) 2 2425 6913 |
| Research Center Prague     | fax:    (+420) 2 250467    |
| Americka 22                | e-mail: mira@rockwell.cz   |
| 120 00 Praha 2 - Vinohrady |                            |
| Czech Republic             |                            |