Date:      Tue, 30 Mar 1999 13:24:22 -0600
From:      AndyGroz <agroz@uslink.net>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Booteasy won't st linux addendum

Just an add-on to my booteasy woes...

BSD won't mount linux partitition either. I get a message saying
the superblock doesn't have the right info or isn't the correct
type.

Now I get a ext2fs run needed message when I boot linux -
I ran it and it found some free blocks and corrected
them - and BSD still doesn't work.
From Fdisk  I found that the disk geometryof the linux
disk is all screwed, it's reporting 524/32/63
when it should be 1016/16/63
(which  is what is in the BIOS and what was
there when I installed)
Mysteriouser and mysteriouser
How do I correct that/ and what is going on?

I'd welcome any suggestions...

--
agrozREMOVEME@uslink.net
*Linux powered*