Date:      Tue, 2 May 2017 08:57:05 -0400
From:      Jules Gilbert <repeatable_compression@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-pkg@freebsd.org
Subject:   Attn, Bryan Drewery

Hi, if you have the time to answer..., though I know you're a pretty
important guy (and how do I know this?, because I see the work you're
doing with the new pkg'ing system.)

Is it possible to go to some FTP site and download all the version 11
packages?  How about v12?

I get attacked by hackers, I keep my research machine off the 'net.
I've included two demo programs, small C programs which predict the
byte-by-byte content of previously compressed files. These are cold
predictions, with no feedback, each prediction is raw and the actual
file contents are not used to augment the guessing process.  See the
attachments.

If this stuff interests you, I have a website,
emmettbrownblog.wordpress.com.

So, my question:  Is it possible to download all the version 11
packages?  How about v12?