Date:      Sat, 18 Mar 2000 21:42:30 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Richard Wackerbarth <rkw@dataplex.net>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: 3.x -> 4.0-STABLE upgrade instructions

These old days must predate my involvement in unix....

I have a system with 3 bsd partitions.  The first one is 4.0, the
second 3.4 stable and the third is unused.  I've not been able to get
the boot0 boot loader to boot off the second partition.  I've been
able to get /boot/loader to do it w/o much of a problem:
	set currdev=disk1s2:
	unload
	boot /kernel
although I suppose that I could also say boot disk1s2:/kernel

Warner