Date:      Sun, 20 Mar 2005 22:39:13 -0700
From:      Ben Goren <ben@trumpetpower.com>
To:        misc@openbsd.org
Cc:        freebsd list <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Doug Richardson is (probably) back online

--Apple-Mail-9--67632999

Folks,

I just sent a note to Mr. Richardson <doug_richardson@adaptec.com> and
it doesn't seem to have bounced.

First, if anybody really did mailbomb him (as the Anonymous Coward at
68.165.27.173 claims on the OpenBSD Journal), please do us all a favor
and turn yourself in to the FBI.

To the rest, I would encourage that you re-send notes that bounced.
However, Mr. Richardson has expressed concern over the volume of email
he's been receiving. I'd like to point out that clear and concise beats
overly excessively verbose and befuddled lack of objectifying mumble.

Don't think that you should silence yourselves, but do brush up on your
Strunk (http://www.bartleby.com/141/). It'll make your writing more
effective and perhaps make Mr. Richardson's job easier.

Cheers,

b&

--Apple-Mail-9--67632999
	name=PGP.sig