Date:      13 Mar 2001 20:00:16 -0000
From:      "Jason R. Mastaler" <jason-dated-71aea8bc8cad8f44@mastaler.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   shell accounts for port maintainance?

I've been notified[1] that one of my ports had compilation problems on
the freebsd ports building cluster, and have been asked to fix this.

The problem is that I don't have access to a freebsd 3.4 machine which
is where the problem occurred.  I don't have any such problem on my 4.2
machine.

Does FreeBSD have anything similar to NetBSD's "Developer Resources
Page"[2] where one can obtain a shell account on an unavailable
platform?

Footnotes:

1.  <http://people.freebsd.org/~fenner/errorlogs/jason-freebsd@mastaler.com.html>;
2.  <http://www.rmkhome.com/NetBSD/>;