Date:      Mon, 6 Apr 1998 22:40:01 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        freebsd-bugs
Subject:   Re: bin/6233: Velocis/RDS Fails to start after OS Upgrade 2.1.6 -> 2.2.6

The following reply was made to PR bin/6233; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To: tkiller@netbox.com
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 1998 22:34:59 -0700

 > 	After updating our server from version 2.1.6 to 2.2.6 the Raima Velocis
  Database Server version 1.4.1 no longer starts.  It will load a couple of it's
  modules, but then stops loading and dumps a core record.  When viewed with gdb
 , the basic information is as follows [sorry, I don't know enough about core an
 alysis to do much more]:

 This is something I think we'd have to work on in conjuncion with
 Raima since your PR information, regrettably, tells us very little of
 we'd need to know in actually getting to the bottom of this.  Is there
 any way you know of facilitating this?  Thanks.