Date:      Wed, 24 Jun 2015 14:16:46 -0500
From:      Nadim<nadimc+TB2@contentblvd.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Can we talk YouTube placements?

Hello,

You've got a great looking brand! Is influencer marketing on YouTube someth=
ing you've explored? We'd like to invite you to try.

We make it dead simple to get products featured in YouTube videos at a very=
 low cost. The program has been so popular that in just a couple of months,=
 we've had over 2,400 YouTubers join our platform and offer to feature prod=
ucts thousands of times. The response has just blown us away.
=20=20=20=20
And the thing is, you don't even pay the YouTubers-- you just have to send =
them product!-- but we've taken a lot of the time, expense and hassle out o=
f the whole process. Recently, we launched a campaign with Urban Decay that=
 had a reach of 2 million viewers. Since then, we've brought on over 1,100 =
brands and more are joining every week.

To prove to you how easy we made it to get exposure on YouTube, we'd like y=
ou to list a product in our marketplace for free. YouTubers are notified of=
 your listing, and can offer to share your product with their audience. If =
you like some of the offers, you send them products. It's as simple as that.

There's no cost to list your product and see what kind of YouTube influence=
rs want to work with you! And there's no obligation either. Most brands rec=
eive over 50 offers from YouTubers in the first 24 hours, and can't help bu=
t choose at least a few YouTubers right away.

And like I said, you don't have to pay a thing to check it out.

Click here to get started right away:

http://products.contentblvd.com/add-product-listing/?utm_source=3Dmt&utm_me=
dium=3Demail&utm_content=3DTalk&utm_campaign=3DTB2&email=3Dfreebsd-doc@Free=
BSD.org

Over 2,400 YouTube creators waiting for you...

Cheers,

Nadim
Content BLVD
This email was sent to freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org (mailto:freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.=