Date:      Thu, 05 Apr 2007 20:36:03 +0200
From:      Robin Vley <viper@fx-services.com>
To:        "freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org" <freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: SMP crashes / reboots 5.4 with CPanel

Simon wrote:

Simon,

> Get 6.2, 5.4 is old and is known to have kernel bugs that are fixed in 6.x.

Sorry, should have mentioned it in the mail. The main system is still
running 5.4. I knew that was not a good thing to test on, so I upgraded
the backup system (the idle box) to 6.0-RELEASE. I might try to upgrade
to 6.2 to give it a try (again). I also tried with different HT and idle
settings on the 5.4 box, to no effect.

Any other ideas where this is even coming from or where I have to look
for the cause?

--
Robin Vley
F/X Services Managed Hosting