Date:      Thu, 2 Jan 2003 11:26:44 -0500
From:      Rahul Siddharthan <rsidd@online.fr>
To:        Cliff Sarginson <cls@raggedclown.net>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Bystander shot by a spam filter.

I thought you'd left this list.

> But Europeans, in general, with the exception of the British Government,
> despise America. It is so fond of itself, so sure it is right.

Sounds very much like you, that last line.  Have you conducted a survey
of Europeans?

Very likely many Europeans despise Bush.  Only a handful of idiots (to
use your language) would extend that to despising America.

I'm as anti-Bush as they come, I dislike America's foreign policy, the
CIA and its history, the gun culture and the NRA.  And I'm not a
Christian.  Nevertheless I find your email extremely offensive.
Obviously that was your intention, but when you publicly declare on a
list that you're leaving the community, you should at least keep that
promise...

- Rahul