Date:      Tue, 17 Apr 2001 07:43:50 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Michael Greenspoon <ad330@sheppard.torfree.net>
To:        Linh Pham <lplist@closedsrc.org>
Cc:        Roelof Osinga <roelof@nisser.com>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: web access

There doesn't seem to be any way to get to the root. when I quit pine the
system logs out and disconnects. I am curious about what happened to the
good old interface - the TFN Main Menu. I thought things would be better
after that long offline period.

I have never done any of the things you have mentioned and don't
really understand what you are trying to do.

Thanks again for your support.

mg