Date:      Tue, 7 Aug 2001 01:04:21 -0600
From:      "Mike Roest" <bsd-lists@blahz.ab.ca>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
Subject:   RE: natd redirect_port only works from the outside

Yeah,
	I suppose I didn't really think of that, that is really a more KISS
solution then 2 processes/servers. Come to think of it I would probably go
with that solution if it is feasible in the situation.  But of course there
are going to be situations in which it wouldn't work but in general it's
probably the least time consuming and requires the least upkeep.