Date:      Sat, 25 Sep 1999 17:49:33 +0100
From:      Mark Knight <markk@knigma.org>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Panic with BT Speedway / AVM Fritz!PCI ISDN

Until installing a BT Speedway (AVM Fritz!PCI), ISDN card, my early
August 4.0-C box was stable.

Since then, I've had numerous panics, complete with advice to increase
NTPBUFFERS / maxusers. Despite a new world as of 5/9/99 and greatly
increased kernel parameters the panics have not been eliminated.

At the moment I'm only using the card to receive voice calls, triggering
a call to my ISP. Panics seem related to number of calls since last
booted, some sort of leak?

Before I start serious debugging, has anyone else got this problem, or
even better a solution?

Best regards,
--
Mark Knight