Date:      Wed, 8 Oct 1997 17:53:52 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Dan Busarow <dan@dpcsys.com>
To:        alex huppenthal <alex@comsys.com>
Cc:        "Gary D. Margiotta" <gary@tbe.net>, FreeBSD ISP List <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: MX and Aliases

On Wed, 8 Oct 1997, alex huppenthal wrote:
> How does this work with the /var/spool directories? It looks like outbound
> email
> would work fine. What happens when flash.tbe.net takes over incoming email?
> Doesn't flash need to know where to spool incoming email?
>
> I see this as a solution to outbound email congestion. What the solution for
> incoming email?

Make sure that Cw on flash.tpb.net does *not* contain tbe.net.
(run sendmail -d0.49 and check the a.k.a.'s)

As long as tbe.net is not in flash.tbe.net's Cw it will automatically spool
it for the higher preference electric.tbe.net.

Dan
--
 Dan Busarow                                                  714 443 4172
 DPC Systems / Beach.Net                                    dan@dpcsys.com