Date:      Tue, 22 Aug 2000 11:24:39 -0400
From:      Raoul Schroeder <memphis_ms@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: qmail does not accept e-mail (cont.)

> >I temporarily disabled all the tcpwrappers in hosts.allow (allowing
> >anything), still no success...

Okay, I was wrong here. That is exactly the problem. If I allow anything,
then qmail works fine in every respect. Byt I don't want to allow
everything...
Which line do I need in hosts.allow for qmail? I tried qmail, qmail-smtpd,
qmail-start, qmail-rspawn, and a few others. sendmail is still allowed,
too, if it goes via the mailwrapper.

Can somebody help with this one?

Thanks,

Raoul