Date:      Wed, 3 Sep 1997 21:03:49 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jamil J. Weatherbee" <jamil@counterintelligence.ml.org>
To:        Tor Egge <Tor.Egge@idi.ntnu.no>
Cc:        jkh@time.cdrom.com, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Buildworld failing !still!

Your a complete genius! Mr. Egge, I just noticed my machine at work which
is configured exactly as mine at home has the sys link in the root
directory, I believ I removed it at home when I first installed because I
thought it was JUST a convience, my system has made world for a really
long time after installing then just stopped functioning (make world) so
the dependence on the link must of be introduced recently. I took out the
link originally because I prefer to have the root directory as uncluttered
as possible. Jordan, maybye this dependence should be noted somewhere,
hunh?

--- Thank You Very Much ---