Date:      Sun, 16 Jan 2000 19:11:48 +0200
From:      "R.I.Pienaar" <rip@pinetec.co.za>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ext2fs

hi,

I am in the process of comverting my linux machine to a freebsd machine, the
problem is that i have one large ext2 filesystem that i cant convert to
freebsd right now, I dont have anywhere to put all this data.

I had a powerfailure, ext2fs got dirty, and now needs a fsck, but i cant find
any fsck for FreeBSD that supports linux ext2fs.  On the list archives someone
mentioned that they did get it compiled with a one line patch, but from what I
can see making it works is quite a bit more involved than just that.

any help appreciated,

--
R.I. Pienaar  rip@pinetec.co.za