Date:      Sun, 10 Sep 2000 16:18:42 +0100
From:      Roger Hardiman <roger@cs.strath.ac.uk>
To:        Christian.Gusenbauer@netway.at
Cc:        Randall Hopper <aa8vb@nc.rr.com>, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: One more time: fxtv and audio problems

Christian

> I tested all these settings and combinations without success. Basically, I
> think the problem is, that the TV card doesn't output sound, the soundcard
> seems to work properly.

I'd agree.
There was a warning in the DMESG about your tuner not being
detected properly and it defaulted to an NTSC type.

You are the first person to have a Hauppauge card with the
all new Temic tuner on and I've not checked the data
sheets for this tuner yet to see how I must drive it.
(it is probably a Philips clone)

So, can you try something for me please.

Can you edit bktr_card.c
Look for these lines
                 case 0x1d:
                 case 0x23: